The use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid down by Nine E Mart Private Limited. . Kindly go through these terms and conditions carefully and also print the same for your personal, non-commercial use or for any future reference.
Browse through the terms on a regular basis to get the latest updates on the same which will be reflected in the main title along with the respective dates.
- By using the website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or you at least have the authority and or consent of your parents / guardians to do so.
- In the terms and conditions stated below, the words; ‘we’ and ‘us’ refers to “Nine E Mart Private Limited. ” and its all Clients , distributors , e-tailers , agents listed on website to sell products , wherein ‘You’ refers to the individual placing the order.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any given point in time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the site and the same will be notified with updated dates in the title. It becomes your sole responsibility to visit them.
- Your continued use of the website would indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
- The images displayed on the website may not show the actual size of the products. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only as displayed , uploaded and installed by our clients who sells their products through Jewelemart.com.
- We guarantee that the diamonds will not fall-off your jewellery at any given point in time, however there are chances of them (diamonds) being dislodged due to rough handling and routine usage. We therefore, recommend you to fully insure your diamond jewellery since loss of diamonds is not covered under our guarantees.
Orders placed on www.jewelemart.com will be subject to acceptance in accordance to the terms and conditions.
- On placing the order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
- On acceptance, we will send you an order acknowledgement which will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order.
- However, such acknowledgement will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as ‘accepted’ for the following reasons:
- Payment not authorised
- Partial payment pending
- Products out of stock
- Error on the website with respect the stated price amount
- Order being cancelled.
Your order is an offer to purchase which, if accepted, will result in a binding contract. Your offer to purchase is accepted by JEM, when you have received an email dispatch confirmation. Shipping
- Free Insured Shipping is applicable to all the products displayed on the website and the dispatch dates would be mentioned and clarified at the time of placing the order.
- All the efforts will be made to dispatch and deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen/force majeure circumstances.
- At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues at email@example.com
Pricing and payment
- We take the payment at the time the order is placed, the card details will be verified by the merchant bank for security purposes.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards like Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch, Delta and American Express. You can also place an order over the phone by calling on our +91 98209 11871.
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT, Entry Tax , Packaging and Delivery charges.
- Products are not shipped until and unless complete payment is received for the order placed.
Returns and Refunds
- Special orders cannot be returned. Special return conditions apply to such special orders and you agree to a non-refundable payment.
- Special orders are items which are not displayed on the website and are ordered by giving a sketch or a diagrammatic presentation to JEM.
- Jewellery which is engraved, pierced (earrings) or jewellery which was of the wrong dimensions at the time of ordering are not accepted for returns.
- Every product apart from the ones mentioned above can be returned for a complete refund within the stipulated time frame mentioned at the time of ordering.
- Any Diamond fallen of the Ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly advice you to get the Jewellery insured to protect yourself against such mishap. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives, and notify JEM for any defect or damage, if found any. You may also contact us on our +91 98209 11871 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your purchase via recognised couriers or dispatch companies and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase.
Nine E Mart Private Limited.
is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
Damaged and Used Items
- You must check the products as soon as you receive the same, with regards any fault or damaged. Kindly notify the same within 30 days from the date of delivery and we shall arrange for replacement. However, failing to do so within 30 working days will not be acceptable for any refunds.
- Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in "new and unused condition." Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than JEM will not be accepted. Every product comes with a Bar coded security tag which needs to be intact, breaking this Tag will void your 30 Days returns.
- Items sent to our office without proper packages and shipped beyond the 30-day return period, will not be eligible for refunds.
- Any personal information entered or submitted whilst ordering a product would remain on highly secured servers, until the orders are downloaded and processed.
- You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- Such data is not sold to any outsider and all necessary measures are taken to safeguard the obtained data.
- We will not be hold responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data whilst ordering or browsing the website.
- We ensure timely delivery of the products, but in an event where our clients , distributors , agents , e-tailers , logistic company cannot deliver the products due to some unforeseen events, in such a case we shall strive to contact you in order to reschedule the delivery time. JEM does not warrant or guarantee the delivery date specified in the order confirmation and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of failure of timely delivery.
- JEM’s total liability will be limited ‘only’ to ______________________________________
- JEM does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- JEM does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorized by JEM.
- You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislation's, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by ‘Law’, JEM is providing this website on an “AS IS” basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
- JEM may provide hypertext links to other websites, which do not fall under our (JEM’s) jurisdiction. Using such hypertext links means that you are leaving site(s) owned and or operated by JEM. No responsibility, guarantee or representations of linked websites can be taken by JEM.
- If JEM, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
- If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with India Law any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Mumbai.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
JEM’s Registered Details: